Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find some helpful hints for organizing your time and space. My passions are to help you make home a refuge instead of a crisis center, and to help you function in peace rather than chaos - at home or at work. I have switched my main blog to 1-2-3 ... Get Organized on WordPress, so please visit me there.



Friday, April 16, 2010

Earth Day - April 22

      
Earth  Day is coming! It's April 22. Amazon has created an Earth Day Store, where you can find toys, kitchen stuff, and many more items that minimize the footprints they leave on the environment.  

And stop by Amazon Green where you can learn about green solutions you can use year-round. 


More on green:

Some Earth Day Tips to Declutter Your Home

Green Baby Gifts

10 Eco-Friendly and Wallet-Friendly uses for Olive Oil

 

No comments: