Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find some helpful hints for organizing your time and space. My passions are to help you make home a refuge instead of a crisis center, and to help you function in peace rather than chaos - at home or at work. I have switched my main blog to 1-2-3 ... Get Organized on WordPress, so please visit me there.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Water spoons was originally a drinking game, but we do the watered down version (argh!).
It's like regular spoons except:
- the loser has to drink a glass of water
- if you say water in any language, you have to drink a glass of water
- if you point at someone else, you have to drink a glass of water
- if you burp out loud, you have to put your hand on your head and everyone does the same, and the last one to do this drinks a glass of water
- you can only go to the bathroom if you win a hand of spoons.
We use juice glasses and only fill them half-way.
When you need a quick, easy way to fill up time, water spoons is a fun choice. Our family has played this since our own kids were young. We have lots fun memories of playing this game with some of our favorite people! And now we're passing it on to our foster daughters. What a legacy! LOL!
More on summer fun: