Over the next month or two, I'll be sharing some spring cleaning tips using household items you likely have on hand. Today's household item of choice is dryer sheets.
- Dust your blinds by wiping a dryer sheet up and down over closed blinds.
- Collect pet hair by rubbing a dryer sheet over furniture or the floor where the hair has accumulated.
- By placing a dryer sheet between pages of stored books, it prevents that musty smell.
- Use a dryer sheet to collect sawdust after a woodworking project.
- Place a dryer sheet in smelly shoes, gym bags or suitcases to freshen them.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find some helpful hints for organizing your time and space. My passions are to help you make home a refuge instead of a crisis center, and to help you function in peace rather than chaos - at home or at work. I have switched my main blog to 1-2-3 ... Get Organized on WordPress, so please visit me there.