Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find some helpful hints for organizing your time and space. My passions are to help you make home a refuge instead of a crisis center, and to help you function in peace rather than chaos - at home or at work. I have switched my main blog to 1-2-3 ... Get Organized on WordPress, so please visit me there.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Three Steps to Becoming a Downsizing Professional
3-Part Webinar* (90 minutes each)
by Beverly Coggins
Please join me in a highly interactive and personalized webinar limited to 10 participants .
You’ll be as fully involved in the discussion as you wish.
I’ll give you a personal phone call before the webinar to ascertain your needs.
Why Consider becoming a Downsizing Professional?
- Downsizing is a relatively simple concept to learn
- 76 million Baby Boomers will be retiring in the next 20 years, many needing to downsize
- Starting a downsizing business requires minimal up-front costs
- Training can be completed in three 90-minute seminars
- Your work hours are flexible based on your own needs
- You’ll have the fulfillment of helping seniors transition gracefully
- Your growth potential is unlimited!
What Content Will Be Covered in the Webinar?
Part I - Starting Your Downsizing Business
(business structures presented by my accountant, branding, websites, methods of payment, fees, affiliations, hiring employees, strategic alliances and more)
Part II - Marketing
(a plethora of proven marketing ideas!!)
Part III - The Nuts and Bolts of Downsizing
(estimates, contracts, measuring/floor plans, the steps involved in the move, including check lists for you and your clients, forms, and recommended products)
Bonus Features Included with the Cost of the Webinar:
- Three Steps to Becoming a Downsizing Professional manual (pdf version)
- Membership to Downsizer Cafe, a members-only blog providing support, exchange of ideas, and continuing training
- Additional video training segments
- Continued one-on-one email coaching with Beverly Coggins following the webinar
We have two websinars scheduled:
Webinar #1 - October 20, 21, 22
Webinar #2 - November 10, 11, 12
Times for both webinars:
11 am Eastern (10 am Central, 9 am Mountain, 8 am Pacific)
Both one-time payment and three-part installment options (billed 15 days apart) are available . To register, click here.
*What is a webinar? A webinar is a teleseminar where your computer is linked to the instructor’s notes on your computer screen.
Posted by 1-2-3...Get Organized at 4:48 AM