Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find some helpful hints for organizing your time and space. My passions are to help you make home a refuge instead of a crisis center, and to help you function in peace rather than chaos - at home or at work. I have switched my main blog to 1-2-3 ... Get Organized on WordPress, so please visit me there.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
We arrived home today after twelve wonderful days on a mountain top in Montana with our daughters and son-in-law.
We had such a fabulous family time:
- having a Settlers of Catan marathon
- star-gazing in -12 degree weather
- cooking together and enjoying our son-in-law's gourmet feasts
- having wonderful discussions
- celebrating Christmas
- eating at delightful restaurants
- worshipping together
- photographing beautiful scenery, including breath-taking sunrises and sunsets
- putting together a 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle
- watching sports
- celebrating birthdays
- playing Mexican train
- spotting wildlife - moose, bald eagle, deer
- catching up on hugs
- seeing the movie Mall Cop
- helping our daughters do some work
- watching the Super Bowl
- creating websites, blogs and other random stuff
I'll get back to organizing blogs tomorrow. Talk to you then!