Nice suggestions for tasks you can do in five minutes from Joni Hilton in Woman's Day on 3/6/07 (www.Womansday.com):
1. Water your plants. It’s easy to forget, so they probably need a drink.
2. Turn over sofa cushions so they’ll wear evenly.
3. Wash the dryer’s lint trap to remove the buildup from fabric softener sheets. Water should run right through the screen, but softener buildup may prevent that.
4. Thumb through you recipes and choose a new one to try this week.
5. Tuck love notes under your kids’ or husband’s pillow. Include a favorite treat or toy. Bring back the element of surprise!
Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find some helpful hints for organizing your time and space. My passions are to help you make home a refuge instead of a crisis center, and to help you function in peace rather than chaos - at home or at work. I have switched my main blog to 1-2-3 ... Get Organized on WordPress, so please visit me there.