Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find some helpful hints for organizing your time and space. My passions are to help you make home a refuge instead of a crisis center, and to help you function in peace rather than chaos - at home or at work. I have switched my main blog to 1-2-3 ... Get Organized on WordPress, so please visit me there.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Better Homes and Garden's January 2009 organizing issue has several clever organizing tips I thought I'd pass on to you:
- Carry a digital recorder with you and record reminders to yourself. When you get back to your office or home, record your reminders on your calendar or to do list.
- Attach a bathroom toothbrush and tumbler holder to the side of your desk. Store pens, scissors, etc. in the tumbler and hang s-hooks from the toothbrush slots for keys, etc.
- Attach a robe hook (like the ones on the back of your bathroom door) on the side of your desk to hang your purse.
- Hang your purses and bags from shower curtain rings on a closet rod.
- Velcro a gardening belt (with pockets) onto your child's desk or art table to hold art supplies.
What clever organizing tips do you have for us?