Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find some helpful hints for organizing your time and space. My passions are to help you make home a refuge instead of a crisis center, and to help you function in peace rather than chaos - at home or at work. I have switched my main blog to 1-2-3 ... Get Organized on WordPress, so please visit me there.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Who would ever thought that cell phones would become our latest kitchen gadget? Here are some ways to use your cell phone in the kitchen:
- Instead of writing a grocery list, text it to yourself.
- Use your phone's timer to remind yourself to start dinner or take a dish out of the oven.
- Take a picture of your culinary masterpiece to impress your friends and family.
- If you are doubling a recipe, use your calculator to make sure you're figuring correctly.
- Call mom or your favorite chef for advice.
- If you have internet, you can look up a recipe - or a nearby restaurant if disaster happens!
How do you use your cell phone to cook dinner?
More on dinner:
Six Ways to Save Money on Food by Planning Ahead
Getting the Maximum Mileage out of Your Veggies
Cook It Once, Serve It Twice