Just wanted to let you know about a seminar I'm giving with Stephanie Callahan over at Learn From Organizing Experts. It is called "Is Professional Downsizing a Career for You?" and will be held on Wednesday, November 19 at 11 am Eastern (10 Central, 9 Mountain, 8 Pacific). The cost is $20 and you can register here.
If this is a career you've been thinking about, this would be a great opportunity to find out more about it. We'll be talking about:
- what downsizing is and what it looks/feels like
- the growth potential of adding professional downsizing to your business services
- if you are a likely candidate for becoming a downsizing professional
- the skills a person must possess to be a downsizing professional
- the components of a downsizing business
- the cost to establish a downsizing business
When you register, you'll be able to submit questions for the Q/A time. Hope to see you there if this is of interest to you!