Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find some helpful hints for organizing your time and space. My passions are to help you make home a refuge instead of a crisis center, and to help you function in peace rather than chaos - at home or at work. I have switched my main blog to 1-2-3 ... Get Organized on WordPress, so please visit me there.



Thursday, April 15, 2010

Backlogged?

      
 Are you feeling backlogged? Mark Forster, time management expert and author, gives the following advice:

Put your backlogged work in a separate folder but focus on today's priorities. As new work comes in, measure it against your current priorities and fit it in accordingly. Work on your backlog folder each day until it is empty.


Books by Mark Forster:
Do It Tomorrow and Other Secrets of Time Management 
Help Yourself Get Everything Done : and Still Have Time to Play 
How to Make Your Dreams Come True
 

No comments: