Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find some helpful hints for organizing your time and space. My passions are to help you make home a refuge instead of a crisis center, and to help you function in peace rather than chaos - at home or at work. I have switched my main blog to 1-2-3 ... Get Organized on WordPress, so please visit me there.



Monday, September 22, 2008

Another Local Opportunity to Get Prepared - CPR Anytime Class

CPR techniques will be offered by The American Heart Association on September 30 from 6 - 7:30 pm at the Cuyahoga Falls Natatorium. The City of Cuyahoga Falls, MC Hair Consultants, and Valley Savings Bank are co-sponsoring this free event.

Participants will receive a CPR Anytime Kit including a practice DVD, a personal inflatible CPR mannequin, and a CPR booklet. They will also hear from people who have been saved by CPR and AED.

No comments: