Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find some helpful hints for organizing your time and space. My passions are to help you make home a refuge instead of a crisis center, and to help you function in peace rather than chaos - at home or at work. I have switched my main blog to 1-2-3 ... Get Organized on WordPress, so please visit me there.



Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Organizing Products I Use - Organizing Sandal and Flip Flop Storage


As I went through the summer and end-of-summer sales, I began accumulating enough sandals and flip flops to create a mess in my closet! I've posted a solution using dry cleaner hangers, but I didn't want to sacrifice that much closet space. What to do?

I chose an over-the-door shoe organizer. I could get a pair of shoes in each of the twenty-four pockets. I haven't filled all the slots by a long shot, so I have plenty of room to grow without creating a mess in my closet! Not that I necessarily want to fill up all twenty-four pockets with summer shoes! 
 

Such a simple and inexpensive solution to shoe clutter!

More on Organizing Products I Use:
Organizing Products I Use - Shoe Organizers (but not for shoes)
Organizing Products I Use - Repurposed Furniture
Organizing Products I Use - Two-Shelf Dish Organizers


 

No comments: