Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find some helpful hints for organizing your time and space. My passions are to help you make home a refuge instead of a crisis center, and to help you function in peace rather than chaos - at home or at work. I have switched my main blog to 1-2-3 ... Get Organized on WordPress, so please visit me there.



Monday, June 10, 2013

Organizing Products I Use - Mail and Key Rack

  
When you walk in the door, you usually bring clutter with you - the mail, your keys, sunglasses, etc. It's important to corral that clutter before it gets out of hand. Here's what I chose to place in our laundry room, the entry to our home from the garage: the InterDesign York Lyra Wall Mount Mail and Key Rack. I got mine from Amazon for about $12.


Organizing Products I Use - Mail/Key Rack @ 1-2-3GetOrganized.com/blog

What a great place to drop off the mail until you have time to sort it. And no need to have that mad dash hunting for your keys! Keeps all that clutter contained.

Very simple, very useful.

More on organizing products I use:
Organizing Products I Use - Two-Shelf Organizer for Dishes
Organizing Products I Use - The Arrow Clothes Hanging System
Organizing Products I Use - Under-the-Sink Drawers




No comments: