Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find some helpful hints for organizing your time and space. My passions are to help you make home a refuge instead of a crisis center, and to help you function in peace rather than chaos - at home or at work. I have switched my main blog to 1-2-3 ... Get Organized on WordPress, so please visit me there.
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
My daughter Sara sent this to me a couple of years ago. Thought it's worth repeating. Hope you enjoy it!!
How to clean the house:
1. Open a new file on your computer.
2. Name it " Housework ."
3. Send it to the RECYCLE BIN.
4. Empty the RECYCLE BIN.
5. Your computer will ask you, " Are you sure you want to delete Housework permanently ?"
6. Calmly answer, "Yes," and press mouse button firmly.
7. Feel better? Works for me! :)
More on cleaning:
Spring Cleaning with Vinegar
The Health and Mental Health Benefits of Spring Cleaning
Three Steps to Clever Cleaning