Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find some helpful hints for organizing your time and space. My passions are to help you make home a refuge instead of a crisis center, and to help you function in peace rather than chaos - at home or at work. I have switched my main blog to 1-2-3 ... Get Organized on WordPress, so please visit me there.



Monday, January 24, 2011

Say Goodbye to Unbearable Meetings!

     
I don't know about you, but I've endured a lot of boring, long, disorganized meetings. Such a waste of time. And multiply by each person attending, and it's disgraceful!

I came across mycommittee which helps eliminate the torture. It sets up a website for your committee to have a place to connect. Here's some info from their website:

"mycommittee allows you to create and share indexed meeting agendas, minutes and documents and provides your members with a central location to collaborate and stay connected between meetings. It is designed especially for committees, boards or other groups that have regular and recurring meetings."

Smart place!

More on meetings:

Conducting Time-Worthy Meetings

Why Meetings Can be So Unbearable

Trivial and Strategic Interruptions

Three Steps to Time Management at the Office

 

No comments: