Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find some helpful hints for organizing your time and space. My passions are to help you make home a refuge instead of a crisis center, and to help you function in peace rather than chaos - at home or at work. I have switched my main blog to 1-2-3 ... Get Organized on WordPress, so please visit me there.



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Organizing Your Travel Data

             
I don't travel a lot, but when I do, I usually save my travel itinerary emails in a folder called "itineraries." However, I may change my ways. I just discovered Tripit

Instead of having to search through emails looking for confirmations for airline, hotel and car rentals, Tripit stores your details in one place - confirmation numbers, flight times, hotel addresses. All you do is forward your confirmation email to Tripit. 

This free service also includes apps so you can have your itinerary at your fingertips - on your phone, calendar, etc. And you can easily inform your friends, family and coworkers of your travel plans.

If you upgrade to Tripit Pro for $49 a year, you get extra features such as alerts for flight delays, cancellations, or gate changes. You can send travel status updates to your LinkedIn and Facebook profiles so others can stay in touch. In addition, there are several other perks available to you with the upgrade. 

Whether you travel a lot or a little, this service can keep your travel details organized and available, reducing your stress!


More on travel:

Peace-of-Mind Vacation Check List - What to Do Before You Leave

Lists for Repeated Activities

Redeeming Your Travel Time

Three Steps to Time Management for the Office

 

No comments: