Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find some helpful hints for organizing your time and space. My passions are to help you make home a refuge instead of a crisis center, and to help you function in peace rather than chaos - at home or at work. I have switched my main blog to 1-2-3 ... Get Organized on WordPress, so please visit me there.



Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

     
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a blessed day! It's a wonderful day to think about all those things for which we're thankful. 

I'm so thankful for the parents I have - what a great heritage they have given me! I'm grateful for my husband who loves me unconditionally and is always so encouraging. Our daughters and son-in-law are amazing and such gifts. Our foster daughters, our family and friends are truly blessings, too. None of us perfect, but so thankful for those in my life!

I wouldn't trade the journey my life has taken for anything - not always easy or fun, but I grow. I'm thankful most of all for the faith journey I've traveled, giving me meaning and purpose in life. 

What are you thankful for today? No matter how difficult life is, we can always find reasons to be thankful. I hope you have time to ponder your blessings.

Warmly,

Bev 

No comments: