Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find some helpful hints for organizing your time and space. My passions are to help you make home a refuge instead of a crisis center, and to help you function in peace rather than chaos - at home or at work. I have switched my main blog to 1-2-3 ... Get Organized on WordPress, so please visit me there.



Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Organizing Digital Photos


I'm not the picture-taker in the family, so I can't say that I'm very organized in this area. But here's a great suggestion from
Real Simple Magazine:

"Color-code your collection by storing discs in vibrant cases (slim jewel cases, $11.50 for 25, staples.com)―blue for parties, green for trips, and so on. Use empty cases positioned vertically and marked by the year as dividers; they’ll extend about a half inch above the others."


How do you store your photos?

More on photos:
Springpads
100 Free and Essential Web Tools for the College Bound

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You would be much better to use flash drives or an external hard drive with file folders that are sorted by date and color coded. CDs are going to be gone as everything is going digital. For instance look at netbooks which have no CD drive.