Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find some helpful hints for organizing your time and space. My passions are to help you make home a refuge instead of a crisis center, and to help you function in peace rather than chaos - at home or at work. I have switched my main blog to 1-2-3 ... Get Organized on WordPress, so please visit me there.



Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Join Me at the 2010 National Gift Basket Professional Convention!


I've been asked to lead a seminar entitled "Leaving an Intentional Legacy" at the
2010 National Gift Basket Professional Convention, July 23-25, 2010 in Canton, Ohio. The theme this year is "Building Your Dreams."

Not only will you learn how to create gift baskets, but top-notch speakers will help you build your business! Tom and Pamela Newell, owners and instructors at The Gift Basket School, are organizing the convention and promise a fun, affordable, and educational time for newbies and veterans alike.

Included in this year's convention are seminars, a trade show (where I'll be selling and autographing my books), unlimited networking, a challenge you won't want to miss, and much more! Early bird registration is going on now.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: