Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find some helpful hints for organizing your time and space. My passions are to help you make home a refuge instead of a crisis center, and to help you function in peace rather than chaos - at home or at work. I have switched my main blog to 1-2-3 ... Get Organized on WordPress, so please visit me there.



Sunday, June 28, 2009

Organizing Sales


I saw that Sterilite containers are on sale at Target this week and thought I'd pass it along to you. These are the containers I use to help people downsize to smaller residences. I also use them to store Christmas/seasonal decorations and other stored items. I use the 70-quart containers which are on sale for $7.99 rather than $11.99. If you are looking for some sturdy, waterproof, bug-proof containers, these are great!





I also saw this organizer which is on sale for $9.99, which I thought was a good price.

The Container Store is having a college and travel sale as well.

Just thought you might like to know!


No comments: