Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find some helpful hints for organizing your time and space. My passions are to help you make home a refuge instead of a crisis center, and to help you function in peace rather than chaos - at home or at work. I have switched my main blog to 1-2-3 ... Get Organized on WordPress, so please visit me there.



Monday, June 23, 2008

Center'd Planning Website

How I wish this site were up and going when I was planning our family vacation with my parents, my siblings and their children a few months ago! Or when I was planning the women's retreat for our church! If you do a lot of planning of events, this site is for you - whether it's a meeting, a conference, a funraiser for your child's school, a vacation, or a night out with friends.

Center'd offers you the following:

- You can post different options for the people in your group to vote on - location, time, what you're going to do, etc.
- You can locate entertainment, restaurants, or items of interest in a location of your choice.
- It provides a place for people to sign up for various jobs for the event you are planning.
- Everyone can see at a glance what's going on without you having to send multiple emails to everyone.

I haven't used it yet, but I'm looking forward to doing so.

Let me know what you think of it!

2 comments:

Jennifer Dulski said...

Beverly,
We're so glad to hear you found Center'd and we did create it to help people make planning easier, from small get togethers to large or complex events.

We'd love any feedback from you or your readers so please feel free to send us an email anytime! My co-founder and I will read and respond to all emails and you can reach us at founders@centerd.com.

Thanks,
Jennifer Dulski
CEO and Co-Founder
Center'd
www.centerd.com

1-2-3...Get Organized said...

Thanks, Jennifer. I'm looking forward to trying it out myself the next time I have something to plan. I'm hoping my readers will give us some feedback, too! - Bev