Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find some helpful hints for organizing your time and space. My passions are to help you make home a refuge instead of a crisis center, and to help you function in peace rather than chaos - at home or at work. I have switched my main blog to 1-2-3 ... Get Organized on WordPress, so please visit me there.



Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Review of Three Steps to Time Management for the College Student

Alex Seise, a student at The College of New Jersey, reviewed my Three Steps to Time Management for the College Student today in The Signal, TCNJ's student newspaper. Here's an exerpt:

".... the book is extremely well-designed. Coggins' writing is clean with a comforting degree of matriarchal wisdom. The supplementary tools provided in the text encourage students to take her ideas into their dorm rooms and make the most of their four years away at college.

Coggins' guide is deserving of a space on every dorm bookshelf from community colleges to Ivy League universities. I know it will always be within reach for the rest of my time at college."

To read more, go to http://media.www.signal-online.net/media/storage/paper771/news/2008/02/20/Features/Book-Helps.Students.Simplify.Busy.Schedules-3219735.shtml

No comments: