Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find some helpful hints for organizing your time and space. My passions are to help you make home a refuge instead of a crisis center, and to help you function in peace rather than chaos - at home or at work. I have switched my main blog to 1-2-3 ... Get Organized on WordPress, so please visit me there.



Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Organizing Playground Interview on Radio Sandy Springs

I had fun yesterday during my interview with Allison Carter on her radio program, Organizing Playground. She and her co-host Sara had three guests regarding meal prep and kitchen organization. I was a bit nervous, but I guess that's normal for my first radio interview!

If you missed it, you will be able to listen to it on their archives eventually. It wasn't up this morning when I checked. I also hope to have it available here on my blog and on my website at some point.

Thanks to those who listened and offered encouragement and support - even though my voice was faint. I'll try to fix that before I put it up.

You might want to put Allison's show on your calendar for every Tuesday from 12 noon to 1 pm (ET) - I think you'll enjoy her ideas on organizing. There are a number of other interesting shows on Radio Sandy Springs which you might enjoy as well - parenting, interior design, pets, health and fitness, etc. (www.radiosandysprings.com).

I put up a special sale in honor of the radio program - a meal prep package: Hassle Free Dinners CD plus Three Steps to Planning Dinner workbook (www.1-2-3GetOrganized.com).

No comments: