Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find some helpful hints for organizing your time and space. My passions are to help you make home a refuge instead of a crisis center, and to help you function in peace rather than chaos - at home or at work. I have switched my main blog to 1-2-3 ... Get Organized on WordPress, so please visit me there.



Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Stock up on your Christmas wrap supplies

Today is a great day to stock up on next year's wrapping supplies. Since you've just finished wrapping all those gifts, you should have a good idea of what you need.

I went to Wal-mart (www.walmart.com) this morning at 6 am. There was a big rush over to the Christmas section, but I found much cuter things in the greeting card section. Hallmark and Expressions were both half price and no one was looking there.

Also found some placemats for next year and a few small gifts. These, too, were tucked away in the domestic section, and not in the Christmas section.

Happy shopping!!

No comments: