Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find some helpful hints for organizing your time and space. My passions are to help you make home a refuge instead of a crisis center, and to help you function in peace rather than chaos - at home or at work. I have switched my main blog to 1-2-3 ... Get Organized on WordPress, so please visit me there.



Friday, July 13, 2007

Decluttering Your Car

Did you know that you get better gas mileage the less weight in your car? Clean out that trunk of unnecessary stuff, and keep what you need in a plastic container to keep it neat.

Each time you get out of your car, take your trash with you - then your car doesn't get overly trashed out. Keep a plastic bag in your car for trash - maybe even one for every row of seats. Train your family to put their trash in the bags.

No comments: